This White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake tastes just like the popular bakery version! Creamy, flavorful, easy to make at home. White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake features sweet raspberries in a soft, moist cake that’s topped with white chocolate ganache. Delicious!
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- 3.4 ounces instant white chocolate pudding mix (dry)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips chopped into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup raspberry pie filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3-4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Spray a non-stick formed aluminum bundt pan with cooking spray (see above) and preheat your oven to 350-degrees. Mix first six ingredients together with a beater. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the batter. Spoon half of the raspberry filling in small, separated teaspoon-sized spoonfuls over the batter (so it looks like separate tiny clumps of filling over the top). Using a knife swirl the filling through the cake.
- Pour remaining batter in evenly and spoon in remaining pie filling, repeating the “swirling” process above.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 mins. (do the “knife test” to determine doneness). If the knife does not come out clean, keep placing back in the oven for 3-5 min at a time until it does.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 20 mins. Remove from pan. (I think it tastes best if you put it on a serving plate, wrap it well in Saran Wrap, and let it sit overnight in the freezer before frosting and serving..)
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar (start with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick).
- Note: To get the frosting like in the picture. Fill a gallon size Ziplock bag with the frosting and chill for about 30 minutes. Cut off a bottom corner at about a half inch diagonal cut, depending on how big you want the “frosting strips”. Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle.
Calories: 591kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 417mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 730IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Our version of White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake is spot on! I don’t think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream cheese frosting. This is a recipe that looks complicated but it’s actually really easy! All the flavors complement each other, and the presentation is beautiful. This gorgeous cake is a perfect center piece for birthdays, baby showers, holidays or any time you just want to splurge on a sinfully sweet dessert.
If you like our recipe then please do visit our Facebook page, YouTube channel & Instagram Account for more such type of exciting healthy recipes. This White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake recipe was submitted by Kamal Roy from Mumbai, India. If you want to send us your suggestions please write it on the comment section below. Send us your healthy & exciting recipe on our mail id and we will feature it on our blog, Thank You
Fancy Bakers is a Vadodara base bakery that provides you the most delicious desserts of all time. We are specialized in making Birthday cakes & Waffles. Our moto is to provide you Cakes that makes everlasting memories